Available on Amazon Kindle platform or EPUB platforms.
Crystallization-Study of Joshua, Judges, and Ruth. Volume Two. Week Seven.
Scripture reading (Recovery Version): Judges 4 to 5.
Title: God’s raising up of Deborah as a judge of Israel and as a mother in Israel who practiced the female submission to the man in order to keep Good’s ordination and bring all of Israel into a proper order under God’s kingship and headship.
Hymns, #942. Lyrics: Witness Lee. “God’s kingdom on the earth is now His sovereign government within”.
- In relation to the intrinsic significance of the books of Joshua, Judges, and Ruth, how can we cooperate with the Lord so that Christ can become what He should be? Give a brief testimony concerning Christ becoming the King, the Lord, the Head, or the Husband in you experience.
- What is the significance of Christ being presented in Matthew 1:1 first as the “son of David” and then as the “son of Abraham”?
- Describe how Deborah’s practicing the female submission to the man kept God’s ordination and brought all of Israel into the proper order under God’s kingship and headship. How does this relate to our experience in our family life and church life?
- How can we be submissive?
- Why does Romans 16 emphasize sisters more than brothers and mention a mother but no fathers?