Available on Amazon Kindle platform or EPUB platforms.
Crystallization-Study of Joshua, Judges, and Ruth. Volume Two. Week 9 (repeat).
Scripture reading (Recovery Version): Judges 2:10-18; 3:7-15; 8:33-35; 10:6-7; 13:1; 17:5-6; 18:1, 30-31; 19:1,21-25.
Title: The children of Israel not having a king and everyone doing what was right in his own eyes.
Hymns, #941. Lyrics: Witness Lee. “Go’ds kingdom is God’s reigning, His glory to maintain”
- What have you learned regarding the two main points in Judges 21:25?
- Speak a brief prophetic word on outline section III. B. 220.127.116.11.
- Give a gospel message on 1 John 3:4; and Titus 2:14.
- After hearing Message 9, what does Matthew 7:21-23 mean to you?
- What do you see and realize concerning conquering the chaos in the old creation and carrying out God’s economy for the new creation?