Available on Amazon Kindle Platform or EPUB Platforms.
Crystallization-Study of Joshua, Judges, and Ruth. Volume One. Week Six.
Scripture reading (Recovery Version): Judges 1:1; 2:1; 17:1-5; 18:1, 30-31; 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3; 2 Peter 1:3-21; 2:1. 15
Title: The intrinsic significance of the book of Judges and the apostasy of Israel in the worshipping of God
Hymns, #800. Lyrics: Witness Lee. “God the Lord has spoken, God has been unveiled”.
- Explain the intrinsic significance of the book of Judges and its being placed after the book of Joshua.
- What are the different designations of “the Way” in the New Testament? Include the corresponding reference verses.
- Explain how the “house of Micah” as the “house of gods” represents the situation of Christianity today.
- What was the apostasy with Dan? Why is nothing more sinful and more damaging to God’s people than Dan’s apostasy?
- How can we be safeguarded from falling into apostasy?
- What are the antidotes presented by Peter in his second Epistle in dealing with apsotasy?