Available on Amazon Kindle platform or EPUB platforms.
Crystallization-Study of Joshua, Judges, and Ruth. Volume Two. Week Eight (repeat).
Scripture reading (Recovery Version): Judges 6 to 9.
Title: The intrinsic significance of Gideon as God’s valiant warrior.
Hymns, #899. Lyrics: Anonymous. “The work is Thine, O Christ our Lord”
- What is the intrinsic significance of Gideon’s success as God’s valiant warrior?
- How is the selection of the overcomers seen with the account of Gideon?
- What is the intrinsic significance of Gideon and his three hundred men being like a “round loaf of barley bread” tumbling through the camp of the Midianites for their defeat and God’s victory?
- What is the intrinsic significance of the secret of Gideon’s failure?
- How was Gideon’s family and the entire society of Israel corrupted because of his failure (as opposed to those who are like olive trees, fig, trees, and vine trees in Jotham’s parable)?