Available on Amazon Kindle Platform or EPUB Platforms.
Crystallization-Study of Joshua, Judges, and Ruth. Volume One. Week Three.
Title: Crossing the Jordan River and being prepared for battle.
Hymns, #280. Lyrics: Watchman Nee. “Oh, from myself deliver”.
- Explain the difference between the crossing of the Red Sea and the crossing of the Jordan River.
- Why was the crossing of the Jordan River so critical in preparing Israel to possess the good land and defeat the enemies?
- Explain the significance of the two sets of twelve stones with one set taken out of the Jordan and the other set erected in the Jordan.
- Explain the significance of the priests carrying the Ark of the Testimony by standing firmly at the bottom of the river Jordan until all the nation had completely crossed over.
- Why was there still the need of circumcision after Israel crossed the Jordan River? Explain the spiritual application of this experience.